On booking your sailing holiday we will try to provide with all the details you should need for your yacht charter. However if you would like to find out more information about your chosen destination we have included below a selection of websites that we feel will give you a broader picture of your yachting holiday destination.
Vaccination and health
For Vaccination and general Health Information for people travelling from the UK please visit the following website
Weather and wind conditions
To keep up to date with the latest weather conditions before you go try the following sites.
- www.bbc.co.uk/weather For worldwide weather conditions.
- www.meteosail.com For worldwide wind conditions.
- www.gtp.gr For Greek inter-island ferry services
- British Airways for all British Airways flights worldwide
- easyJet for easyJet flights to the Mediterranean
- Aegean Airlines for flights from Heathrow to Athens
- Heathrow Airport Guide for flight arrivals, departures, etc
Useful links for your chosen destination
|British Virgin Islands:
Scuba Diving in BVI:
|Grenada & Grenadines:
|St Lucia: www.stlucia.org
St Martin: www.st-maarten.com
Other useful links
Force 4 Chandlery : For all your chandlery need, including children's life jackets, inverters, sailing bags, 12v hair dryers, etc
British Marine : Trade Association for Training, Charter and Holidays
RYA : The Royal Yachting Association website with information about courses and recommended reading.
Civil Aviation Authority : The CAA regulate ATOL tour operators